|Kustantaja:||Suomen ympäristökeskus|| |
|Toimittajat:||Sirpa Kleemola and Martin Forsius || |
The Integrated Monitoring Programme (ICP IM) is part of the effect-oriented activities under the 1979 Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution, which covers the region of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE). The main aim of ICP IM is to provide a framework to observe and understand the complex changes occurring in natural/semi natural ecosystems.
This report summarizes the work carried out by the ICP IM Programme Centre and several collaborating institutes. The emphasis of the report is in the work done during the programme year 2017/2018 including:
- A short summary of previous data assessments
- A status report of the ICP IM activities, content of the IM data base, and geographical coverage of the monitoring network
- A report on long-term changes in the inorganic nitrogen output fluxes in European ICP Integrated Monitoring catchments and an assessment of the role of internal nitrogen parameters
- A progress report on dynamic soil-vegetation modelling
- A literature review: Post disturbance vegetation succession and resilience in forest ecosystems
- National Reports on ICP IM activities are presented as annexes.